Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One of those rainy days...

I didn't pass a paper in school. I was like really depressed about it. Just really sad. It was ironic because I was writing a speech about how parents should be paying attention to their child's academic performance. Angie said she'd help me which I love, but it was just one of those moments where I felt like a total dumbass. I was all teary eyed driving home. I did homework, painted and watched Burlesque and it's only 9:30PM. So I can do some studying and maybe art tonight and tomorrow. I'll probably end up doing the art homework tomorrow before work. The good thing about the paper is that I have two weeks to redo the paper. Just the thought of redoing it is nauseating.

Awhile ago, a friend posted a link to "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" I think I'm going to post one of the questions and answer it.

32. If not now, then when?
I picked a number and just went with this. This is kind of something I've been trying to live by recently. Procrastinating is so dumb, just get things done. The faster you get things done, the faster you get to your destination. There is so much that can be done to improve. I know sometimes I don't always ask myself this question, because we all get lazy. But I like having motivation, I really do. I like the feeling of accomplishment. I really should be thinking about this more, even now. Like, right now...I should be working on something but I'm blogging. How productive. I'm just taking a break though. Soon I'm going to return to schoolwork.

1 comment:

Monster said...

Blogging can be productive though. I always found venting into a journal of any sort was super helpful to me, it helped me get worries off of my chest, and helped me reevaluate what is going on in my life at that moment. Sometimes I discover new perspectives by just getting it out of my head.

Procrastination.... what an obnoxious little bugger.