Friday, April 1, 2011

Creativity

Sometimes, it strikes you at such odd times. It can be sneaky. Or maybe you just need to be reminded of what you're good at.

Wednesday, my friend and I went to Michael's and purchased a bunch of paints. Little did I know that I loved using brushes. It was so so nice to paint something creative. We painted for the whole night and then the next day I worked on my art homework. I used a lot of painting and I used a lot of ink on my homework. I finished it too, I was really happy with what I did. I rarely feel that way with that kind of art. It was good because I was home alone and acting like a child. I loved it. I've also been sewing a lot. I've been making a lot of things recently. I also decided I don't want to knit for my craft fair anymore. I feel like a lot of people at the craft fair have been doing the same things over and over again and I want to branch out and do something different. I kind of want to sew hats or toys. Something like that. We'll see how the next few months go.

School is going alright, nothing too bad. I recently did a speech on how to put on a corset and got a B+++ instead of an A because I was short on time. Ugh, so close. It's not a big deal haha.

I'm hoping my creative spark stays on fire.
As weird as that sounds.

No comments: