Friday, February 4, 2011

To Live a Little

I've been talking with some friends. We want to live a little. We want to take a roadtrip this summer. From Somerset, NJ to Austin, TX. and possibly to San Diego, CA. I want to do this so badly. I've never taken a road trip with friends to anywhere really. Like a real road trip where there are no worries or complications. I'm 21 years old and I've barely done things. I know I'm young and I wanna do as much as I can. You never know what's going to happen next. I feel like this year is going to include a lot of things I wanna do. I'm going to like, 3 or 4 conventions this year. And I wanna drive all the way to Cali? I must be insane. I am. That's the fun part. No turning back or regretting. That's kind of what I'm doing right now. I'm kind of letting go of my old blog and moving onto this one. I'm kind of having a new start of knowing what I want.

I think I'm going to DeVry this summer. For Graphic and Multimedia Design. I love it and the school seems amazing. I want to do it. And I'm going for it. I diving for it. No matter what others might say. I'll do what's comfortable for me.

I might not be using this blog as a crafting one anymore but it's a place for me to let loose a little.

No comments: