Sunday, May 29, 2011

A lot has happened.

1. I graduated from community college. I have an Associate's Degree in Communications. I like my degree. I've met some pretty cool and interesting people. I've learned some things. I learned that I need to follow my gut and to speak up. I'm still trying to get used to it. I'm on my way to DeVry and I want to go into graphic and multimedia design.

Summer is here and I'm just relaxing a lot. This week I saw a lot of people that I don't normally see so that was fun. Hopefully I'll be seeing more people.

I went to a Steampunk convention a week ago, and it kinda gave me a different outlook on some people. It was so cool that a good majority of the attendees were middle aged. Everyone was really nice and honest. I liked it a lot. I didn't feel judged or felt like I needed to impress anyone.

One question?
When is it my turn?

No comments: